Mumbai Indians vs Kolkata Knight Riders Today Match Prediction 2017 IPL Season 10
- 1 Today 9-04-2017 T20 IPL 2017 Mumbai Indians vs Kolkata Knight Riders Today Match Prediction, Live Scoreboard, Betting Tips Free
- 2 VIVO IPL 2017 Kolkata Knight Riders Today Match Prediction/News/Live Updates
- 3 IPL 10 Mumbai Indians Today Match Prediction/News/Live Updates
- 4 9-04-2017 T20 IPL 2017 Mumbai Indians vs Kolkata Knight Riders Today Match Prediction
- 5 VIVO Season 10 T20 IPL 2017 Mumbai Indians vs Kolkata Knight Riders Match Prediction
- 6 IPL 2017 Mumbai Indians ( MI ) Team Squad/Playing XI/11
- 7 IPL 2017 Kolkata Knight Riders ( KKR ) Team Squad/Playing XI/11
- 8 Today T20 IPL 2017 Mumbai Indians vs Kolkata Knight Riders IPL 7th Match Info/Details
- 9 Today T20 IPL 2017/VIVO IPL 10 Mumbai Indians vs Kolkata Knight Riders Match Live ScoreCard
Today 9-04-2017 T20 IPL 2017 Mumbai Indians vs Kolkata Knight Riders Today Match Prediction, Live Scoreboard, Betting Tips Free
Today 9 April Mumbai Indians will take on prowling Kolkata Night Riders on the 7th league match of the IPL season 10 at their home ground Wankhede Stadium, Mumbai both the teams had different results in their respective opening games with KKR defeating Gujarat Lions by 10 wickets while Mumbai Indians lost their match to Rising Pune Supergiants by 7 wickets. Kolkata Knight Riders previously met Mumbai Indians at the same venue on April 28th April 2016. The match was won by Mumbai Indians by 6 wickets.
VIVO IPL 2017 Kolkata Knight Riders Today Match Prediction/News/Live Updates
Kolkata Knight Riders have played consistently well in the IPL over the years, having lifted the title thrice ever since the beginning of the tournament. Once more, KKR has a place together a frightening squad and are prepared to take the IPL storm in the 10th edition of the tournament. Kolkata possesses a group of talented players like skipper Gambhir, Robin Uthappa, Yusuf Pathan, Chris Lynn, Dwayne Bravo and Sunil Naraine. Kolkata is one of the favorites to go far into the contest and if their players find tempo early in the league then they might win the tournament again.
IPL 10 Mumbai Indians Today Match Prediction/News/Live Updates
Mumbai Indians With key great batsmen like Rohit Sharma, Hardik Pandya, Parthiv Patel, Kieron Pollard, and Hardik Pandya and top bowlers like to bolster the bowling lot. Above that, they’ve also furthermore appointed the fresh head coach in Mahela Jayawardene, who’d be eager to show the tide with his experience. Facing Mumbai Indians will be a different ball game. They might have mislaid their opening match and looking a bit out of form. However, it’s their home match; they will be all ready to get a hold on the winning trail as there will be the boisterous huge crowd for backing them.
9-04-2017 T20 IPL 2017 Mumbai Indians vs Kolkata Knight Riders Today Match Prediction
Although both teams have great match winning players and have the equal chance of winning the match as their players are playing well but Kolkata Night Riders is expected to win as KKR should be on top by having pleasing time as their current form is great and the contest has commenced on a magnificent note for them with a convincing win over Gujarat Lions while Mumbai Indians, although, are slightest anxious as in comparison with the opposed side as they lost the last match against RPS, however, they performed properly. So by keeping in mind about the current situations of both the team KKR are Favorites for tomorrow’s match as per IPL Prediction 2017. ( IPL 2017 Mumbai Indians vs Kolkata Knight Riders Today Match Prediction)
VIVO Season 10 T20 IPL 2017 Mumbai Indians vs Kolkata Knight Riders Match Prediction
Who Will Win IPL 2017 Mumbai Indians vs Kolkata Knight Riders (MI vs KKR ) Today Match Prediction ( With Accurate Percentage %)IPL 10
Mumbai Indians vs Kolkata Knight Riders Today Match Prediction – KKR Winning Chances are – 60%. and MI winning chances are 40%.
IPL 2017 Mumbai Indians ( MI ) Team Squad/Playing XI/11
Ranganath Vinay Kumar
Siddhesh Dinesh Lad
IPL 2017 Kolkata Knight Riders ( KKR ) Team Squad/Playing XI/11
Ankit Singh Rajpoot
Kuldeep Singh Yadav
R Sanjay Yadav
Shakib Al Hasan
Today T20 IPL 2017 Mumbai Indians vs Kolkata Knight Riders IPL 7th Match Info/Details
Match Date and Time – 9th April 2017, 8:00 PM Local
Venue – Rajiv Gandhi International Stadium, Hyderabad
Umpires and Third Umpires Name – N/A
Head Coach Name – N/A
Today’s Match Anchor/Host Name – N/A
IPL 2017 Extra Innings Start Time -7 PM
Toss –MI Won The Toss and Elected To Bat First
Teams Captain Name – Rohit Sharma ( MI ). Gautam Gambhir ( KKR)
Pitch Report – N/A
Weather Report – Party Cloud ( 32 D.C)
Today T20 IPL 2017/VIVO IPL 10 Mumbai Indians vs Kolkata Knight Riders Match Live ScoreCard
N/A- We Will Update Latest Live Scorecard before a few seconds of the match. Stay Tune with us for latest news or updates.
Other Updates of the IPL 2017 KKR vs MI Match
Highest Scorer Batsman of The Match –Manish Pandey – 81 Runs
Man of The Match Winner of The Match –Nitish Rana ( 50 Runs )MI
Fastest Fifty/50 in IPL 2017 7th Match – Nitish Rana – 29 Balls 50 Runs
IPL 2017 Longest Sixes in 7th Match –
Highest Wicket Tacker Bowler in IPL 2017 7th Match – Krunal Pandya and Ankit Rajpoot – 3-3 Wickets
IPL 2017 Winner Team Name of IPL 10 7th Match – MI
IPL 2017 Mumbai Indians vs Kolkata Knight Riders (MI vs KKR ) Match Repeat Telecast/Highlights Videos Download Free – N/A
You Can Watch IPL 2017 Mumbai Indians vs Kolkata Knight Riders (MI vs KKR ) 1st Match Live Streaming 0n – Sony Max, Hotstar, Star Sports.
IPL 2017 KKR Vs MI First Match HD Images of Cheerleaders Download, IPL 2017 Photos Free – Coming Soon
IPL 2017 KKR VS MI Match Ball By Ball Commentary in Hindi and English
You can use any android app or websites to check Ball by Ball Commentary in Hindi and English like Cricbuzz, ESPN, StarSports android and IOS apps.
IPL 2017 Mumbai Indians vs Kolkata Knight Riders ( MI Vs KKR ) Today Match Betting Tips Free/ Bhav/Lambi Pari/Session Free Tips Predictions.
According To Our IPl 2017 Experts Prediction – In This Match ( MI vs KKR ) there has 60% chances of KKR team for winning this match and MI have only 40% chances. Who Will Win The Toss- N/A. If KKR won the toss and elected to bat first then the 6 0vsessionsion should be open around in 55-56 and remember this is the first match of ipl 2017 season 10 so there’s 99% chances for yes. If KKR lambi pari will be reached upto 170-171 and according to experts predictions this lambi pari is for No call. and other side if KKR elected to bowl first then MI 6 over session should be reached upto 54-55 and you can go for a No call. and Lambi pari will be reached upto 168-169 and you can go for a No call for lambi pari. We can not provide information for 10 Over Session.
If you want to know more about ipl 2017 matches predictions then comment below.
Mumbai Indians vs Kolkata Knight Riders Match Extra Innings Live – IPL 2017 Extra Innings